I'm from Ukraine. I came to Poland 11 years ago to study international relations. By the time I remember I was interested in esotericism, spiritual and personal development.
My spiritual path began in 2008 with the practice of hatha yoga.
After some time I discovered the tantra and the greatest fulfillment I found in the traditional teachings and practices of Tibetan tantras. To me Tantra is a path of personal development through raising awareness, integrating all layers of the human being and most of all through working with the shadow. My great desire is to connect the whole structure of my being with my heart to go beyond my personal desires and serve the planet and people.
Thanks to my teachers, not only have I discovered tantra but also met temple techniques of working with body and sexual energy. The mentioned techniques are extremely valuable because they allow you to get to the source of your problems so you can achieve surprisingly fast results, such as recovering from traumas and injuries.
I specialize in tantric massage, work with intention is very important for me. It is important to me that before each massage and session people think over on what topic, problem they would like to work. One of my deepest desires is for humanity to unite itself with the essence of female energy, with real feeling through their hearts.
Sergio Sonam Dorje
I come from a small town in Sardinia. Since the beginning of primary school, I have been fascinated by the development and achieving goals which to others seemed too excessive or impossible. I always believed that everything in life was possible.
The journey to conscious awakening I began in Poland nearly 10 years ago. Since that time, I have learned and from teachers of different spiritual paths.
After many years of personal development, in which my own healing through sexual energy played a significant role - I began to share my knowledge with others and support them on their paths to conscious life. It is especially amazing for me to watch how sexual healing sessions help people open their hearts to loving themselves and all people.
I want to support people in building self-confidence, also through conscious creation of one's own life. I want to show people that it is worth dreaming, having ambitious goals and realizing them. And tantric massages are a beautiful way to unblock the enormous potential that dozes in all of us.
Now I have been developing primarily through work with the body and through the practice of developing consciousness.
I specialize in tantric massage combined with the healing of traumas and injuries which close our hearts
I have been interested in tantra for a long time, but my adventure started when I received my first massage.
I did not expect that after my first massage my life could drastically change. It is a beautiful experience and I feel it is something that can be very healing for us.
Tantra is a unique path of spiritual and personal development. It helps in the union of body, heart and soul.
I met many people, and also took part in meetings and courses that allowed me to develop in this path so that I can now help others develop themselves to self-fulfillment in their lives through massage.
I also want my massage to help the other person to love and learn to enjoy life each day.
My mission is also to help people feel and understand the flow of life energy through our bodies, to accept the body as a whole and to understand what our sexuality is and how it affects our physical and mental health. During my sessions, I want to help remove blockages, suppressed emotions, pain and suffering as well as activating life energy as better.
Anahata Tantra Temple
Our Temple is a sacred place where the human sexuality is an integral part of individual and spiritual development. The techniques we use in Tantric Massage are based on the traditional Tantric teachings as well as Ayurvedic massage. Before explaining the scope of the different kinds of massage, let us present ourselves. We are a married couple living in Warsaw. Since many years we've been practicing Yoga in Daily life system created by Vishwaguru Mahamandaleshwar Paramhans Sri Swami Maheshwarananda and we are practicing the traditional Hatha Yoga on a daily basis.
After studying and practicing we started learning about NLP and practicing the techniques taught in course led by Andrzej Batko. We participated in the Development of Intuition course led by Antoni Przechrzta as well as we participated twice in the ancient Hawaiian system of purifying the karmic connections Ho'oponopono course brought to us by Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, native Hawaiian Kahuna Lapa'au. After having taken part in multiple Tantric and Tantric Massage courses taught by qualified and respected teachers with a huge experience and spiritual background such as Estera Saraswati, Zenon D. Dorje and Swaroop Verma, Andrew Barnes we decided to create and open the Anahata Temple to spiritual people, sharing our knowledge and pure love. Our Mission is to share tantra knowledge in order to help all living beings to purify to be happy, relaxed and healthy by unblocking the energetic and sexual blockages of the body, which sometimes are unreleased for years.
To practice tantra requires even greater compassion and greater intelligence than are required on the sutra path; thus, though many persons in the degenerate era are interested in tantra, tantra is not for degenerate persons. Tantra is limited to persons whose compassion is so great that they cannot bear to spend unnecessary time in attaining Buddhahood, as they want to be a supreme source of help and happiness for others quickly.
His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
Tantra includes extremely powerful instruments to clean the body, Tantric Massage is an example. Tantric Massage given by qualified people with great respect for the other person combined with the usage of the loving touch and good intentions, can do real miracles.
It is worth to emphasize that we are certified Tantric Massage Therapists and we have completed the 85 hours Tantric Massage Therapist course that took place in Estonia at Bhairava Yoga, a branch of Agama Yoga in Estonia, guided by one of the best and well-known Yoga & Tantra Masters- Somananda Moses Maimon, whose Guru, Yoga, Tantra and Meditation teacher is Swami Vivekananda Saraswati - the founder of Agama Yoga.
In addition to massage we also organize tantric workshops for individuals and couples, as well as worldwide group retreats dedicated to learn tantric massage and sacred sexuality.
Some of the teachings we took part to:
- Wild Tanrta Orgasmic Body - facilitated by Prem Gitama - Russia 2018
- New man - workshop for men - facilitated by Francoise Rambaud and Norbert Kulesza - 2017
- Chi Nei Tsang I – Internal Organs Detox Massage & Tendon Nei Kung - Immune System Qigong - course led by Grand Master Mantak Chia- 2017
- BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release Training BBTR- 70 hours course facilitated by Giten Tonkov & Nisarga Dobosz - 2017
- "Phoenix uprising" - 8 days long tantric initiation Facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje & Estera Saraswati - 2017
- Four pillars of Tantra initation facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje & Estera Saraswati - 2017
- Tantric New Years' Eve Dream Manifestation 1 week long ritual - Facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje & Estera Saraswati - 2016
- Tantric massage for professionalists - 10 days course held by Zenon D. Dorje - 2016
- "Phoenix uprising" - 8 days long tantric initiation Facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje & Estera Saraswati - 2016
- Running with the wolves - "Women of power sexual awakening" workshop for women with Esterą Saraswati - 2016
- Tantra festival in Ängsbacka, Sweden - 2016
- "Sacred union of Dakas and Dakinis riding the Dragons" initation facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje & Estera Saraswati in Ibiza - 2016
- "Self-Liberating power of Dakinis" initation facilitated by Estera Saraswati in Ibiza - 2016
- Four pillars of Tantra initation facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje & Estera Saraswati - 2016
- Advanced Temple Tantric Massage Course "Fire Snake Dance" - facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje - 2016
- "Dearmouring and full body energy orgasm with body and pineal gland detoxification" - 10 days course facilitated by Andrew Barnes - 2016
- Tatric Massage "senses wide open" course held by Zenon D. Dorje - 2015
- "Phoenix uprising" - a week long tantric initiation Facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje & Estera Saraswati - 2016
- Leading women's circles and women meetings course - Facilitated by Estera Saraswati - 2016
- Shamanic healing in daily life - workshop facilitated by Richard Sion Windelov - 2016
- Tantric New Years' Eve Dream Manifestation 1 week long ritual - Facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje & Estera Saraswati - 2015
- 2nd International Re-union of Sexuality and Consciousness in Poland - 2015
- Advanced tantric massage course Facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje - 2015
- "Tantra for women - from Priestess to Dakini" - Initiation workshop facilitated by Estera Saraswati - 2015
- "Introduction to 4 pillars of tantra" course Facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje & Estera Saraswati - 2015
- "Phoenix uprising" - a week long tantric initiation Facilitated by Zenon D. Dorje & Estera Saraswati - 2015
- Deeper relaxation by stretching with more awareness and The healing power of mantras teaching - held by Swami Kailasananda - 2015
- Tantric Marma Massage course - Swaroop Verma - 2015
- Tatric Massage "senses wide open" course held by Zenon D. Dorje - 2015
- Tantric Massage Therapist course 10 days course facilitated by Somananda & Liisa Maimon - 2015
- Chakras & Kundalini teaching - held by Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda - 2014
- Is it possible to change the destiny teaching - held by Swami Gajananda - 2011
- Ho'oponopono by Morrnah Simeona course - held by Anna Kligert - September 2011
- Ho'oponopono by Morrnah Simeona course - held by Anna Kligert - March 2011
- NLP course - held by Andrzej Batko - 2010
Individuals who shared spiritual tantra, sexuality and shamanism knowledge with us:
List of people we personally met and had knowledge exchange from, in Poland or abroad:
- Francoise Rambaud
- Giten Tonkov
- Nisarga Dobosz
- Lama Drubpon Tsering Rinpoche
- Lama Ponlob Trinley Nyima Rinpocze
- Richard Sion Windelov
- Zenon D. Dorje
- Estera Saraswati
- Somananda Moises Maimon
- Liisa Maimon
- Andrew Barnes
- Ohad-Pelle Ezrahi
- Michal Maayan
- Baba Dez Nichols
- Swaroop Verma
- Dagmara Gmitrzak
- Tatiana Cichocka